Security SE in Osaka
Global pre-IPO AI based Cyber-Secyrity Leader
Competitive Salary / Startup Environment / Startup and young Company
Our Client is the world's leading machine learning company for cyber security, having developed AI algorithms that mimic the human immune system to defend enterprise networks of all types and sizes.
* Act as a technical touch point between clients, partners, and company global team (from support to senior management).
* Accountable for end to end Proof of Value engagement.
* Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to a variety of audiences from technical audience to C level executives.
* Japan Citizen or Japan Permanent Resident.
* Fresh graduate or up to 3 years of experience in client facing role.
* A university based bachelor degree with a GPA score equivalent to a 2nd Class Upper
Honors in a science based arena such as: Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
* Basic knowledge in computer networking.
* Language (written and spoken): Japanese and English
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.