Opportunity to be the part of rapidly growing business
World leading cybersecurity company
Our client is the multinational provider of software products for IT security, including network security, endpoint security, cloud security, mobile security, data security and security management. They have more than 70 offices worldwide.
- Presenting to customers as a sales expert in Cisco ACI, VMWare NSX, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and other Cloud IaaS providers.
- Being able to present compelling business cases at all levels in the customer hierarchy, from network architects to CXOs. Often, you will be expected to discuss, with credibility, competitive offers in the marketplace and prove ours is the best option.
- Establishing yourself as the 'go to' subject matter expert for advanced threat prevention security solutions (end points, mobile and SaaS security) for internal teams (Enterprise Sales, Territory Sales, Channel Sales), external teams (Distribution and Channel Partners) and Customers.
- Developing sales plans based on regional planning and pipeline that accelerate the adoption of growth technologies.
- Knowledge of Cisco, VMWare, AWS, Azure, Open Stack and other cloud and security technologies - from a technology and a business driver standpoint. A proven track record in consultative selling.
- 5+ years of cyber security or cloud technologies sales experience.
- Self-motivated and Whatever it take's attitude to assist in closing a deal and deliver above quota results.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop/execute corresponding objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communications, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations.
- Detailed understanding of complex and large business organisations and their buying cycles.
- Experience getting into and successfully interfacing with "C" levels.
- Travel of 60%-80% within the designated region.
- Attractive compensation and salary package.
- Good work life balance, fully working from home.
- Good carrier growth, potential candidate will promote for the people manager role.
- Office is at central Tokyo.