Security Operations Center（SOC）
New departments for large companies operating globally
Manager position Security Operations Center（SOC）
One of the leading Tech companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the internet while aiming at becoming the Global Innovation Company. We started its own MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) Service in 2014 and, since then, Our Mobile has become the No.1 MVNO in Japan.
Our Mobile, Inc. is building the world first End-to-End virtualized mobile network (for 4G and 5G) that no one has seen before. With this our next target is to become the 4th Mobile Network Operator in Japan!
- Identifying, monitoring and responding to events and incidents that occur in the network;
- Investigating and analyzing network threats, and performing root-cause analysis of incidents that occur in the network;
- Fine tuning the monitoring system to ensure false positives are filtered out and managing the process from security incident capture to resolution;
- Optimizing and automating processes to ensure efficiency in monitoring the network;
- More than 5 years' experience in Security Operations Role such as incident management and operations;
- Proven experience in analysing security exposures and implementing cost effective passive, reactive, and proactive programs to address these exposures;
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as security operations center (SOC), cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management;
- Head of security operations center;
- Incident management experts;