Security Engineer at one of the largest global FMCG companies
Be part of IT transoformation, resposnible for end-to-end IT and Cyber security
Great work-life balance and stable work environment
This iconic company is one of the largest global FMCG companies operating in most of the world. In Japan as well, they are very popular and have more than 3 000 employees. Company is known for good stability and work-life balance. Furthermore, IT has been named as one of the investment areas and they will be putting large amount of financial and human resource efforts in it (nearly doubling the IT team)
* System, application vulnerability management.
* ID management (periodic ID inventory support).
* Incident response response to security incidents.
* Implemented IT risk assessment.
* Security project implementation.
* Anti-Virus management.
* Strong communication skills. (Japanese and English)
* Experience developing web applications
* Network construction and operation experience
* Security qualifications such as CISSP / CISA or equivalent skills
* 2 years experience in the security industry
- Great company to work at, top tier in its area
- Good work-life balance
- Stable job environment