Secretary & Admin Specialist - Multinational Pharmaceutical
Support the company President
Work in a well-establish global environment
About Our Client
My client is one of the leading multinational Pharmaceutical firms with an expanding and fast growing global presence - in particular here in Japan.
- Assist in managing the schedule and meeting/event preparations for the President Office and well as other divisional leaders.
- Handles confidential matters requiring discretion and judgement.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Identifies, develops and manages administrative projects, events and processes for President Office and multiple other departments aligned with functional process and service.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex administrative problems.
- Performs analysis to identify effectiveness of existing programs and needs of new programming and system for continuous improvement.
- Identifies early on potential risks and issues at project, events and processes to call out the risks.
- Prepares budgeting, schedules project and prepares reports associated with certain programs/projects. Support the work stream and leaders to deliver project and resource plans that are consistent approach and methodology.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong organisation skills to organise/manage multiple issues and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to demonstrate analytical skills -need to challenge higher level of people and present complex data sets/situations in clear and concise ways
- English (business in listening, writing and speaking)
- Ability to work individually and collectively with other specialists to manage departmental workload.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members to achieve the department's objectives.
- Willing to accept feedback and provide feedback constructively to other team members and to proactively make suggestions to supervisor for improved efficiency and positive team culture.
- Project management experiences preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive bonus scheme
Strong career growth opportunities