SE at Security Leader
Global Leader in Web Security and Endpoint Security
International Environment | Competitive Salary Package
Our Client is a multinational cybersecurity and anti-virus provider operated by a holding company in the United Kingdom. Company develops and sells antivirus, internet security, password management, endpoint security, and other cybersecurity products and services. In Japan our Client has office in Akihabara and counts over 80 employees at the moment. Business is going very well and they are growing year over year of 10-20%.
- In cooperation with enterprise sales team identifies new business opportunities to grow company's sales goals;
- Build relationship with strategic customers / enterprise consultancy companies as trusted advisor;
- Guide customers in analyzing their security requirements with goal to convert them in opportunities.
- Engage customers stakeholders including C-level;
- Ability to influence customer stakeholders and build trusted relationships;
- Business risks related to information security;
- Clear understanding of the SOC structure and processes, SOC as-a-service (MSSP) ecosystem;
- SIEM solutions;
- Threat intelligence and threat hunting solutions/services;
- Security solutions (EDR, sandboxing, IPS, WAF, content filtering).
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.