SE at Global Cloud Security Company
Global Leader in Cloud Backup / Disaster Recovery Software
International Environment / Work-Life Balance / Competitive Salary Package
Our Client is a global technology company with Corporate Headquarters in Europe and Singapore. Company develops on-premises and cloud software for backup, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share and data access. In the last few months our Client has gone towards a transformation of their business and technology, moving from being a classical legacy backup company to be a multi-platform Cloud/Security/Backup company. In Japan the company has about 40 employees in their Tokyo office. They have started business in Japan over 10 years ago and growing double digits every year.
- Responsible for Deliver presentations to customers, partners and public audiences on Company's technology and solutions.
- Facilitate and manage customer evaluations, and proof of concept activities for Company's solutions.
- Position compelling solutions targeted at solving the customer's business problems, over and above specific technical requirements, and acting as technical advisor to the customer.
- Produce written proposals and technical responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Conduct hands-on demonstrations and knowledge transfer of Company's solutions to customers/channel partners.
- 5 or more years' experience as Pre-Sales SE supporting sales and designing customer solutions based around storage software, storage hardware and/or backup software and hardware in Japan.
- Good understanding of IT storage software and computing architectures, including experience in storage and storage infrastructure, networks, operating systems and applications.
- Deep understanding of the IT industry and the Internet.
- Strong knowledge of cloud technology & eco-system.
- Experience in virtualization/ cloud computing/ managed services.
- Good working knowledge of SAN/NAS, Networking and Backup.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.