SE at Global Cloud Backup Leader
Global Leader in Backup / Disaster Recovery Software
International Environment / Work-Life Balance / Competitive Salary Package
My Client is a global technology company with Corporate Headquarters in Switzerland and International Headquarters in Singapore. Company develops on-premises and cloud software for backup, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share and data access. Company has 18 offices worldwide. My Client has Cloud datacentre internationally, including the United States, France, Singapore, Japan, and Germany. In Japan Company currently 25 employees. They have started business in Japan 10 years ago and office location is in Roppongi Hills.
- Responsible for Deliver presentations to customers, partners and public audiences on Company's technology and solutions.
- Facilitate and manage customer evaluations, and proof of concept activities for Company's solutions.
- Position compelling solutions targeted at solving the customer's business problems, over and above specific technical requirements, and acting as technical advisor to the customer.
- Produce written proposals and technical responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Conduct hands-on demonstrations and knowledge transfer of Company's solutions to customers/channel partners.
- 5 or more years' experience as Pre-Sales SE supporting sales and designing customer solutions based around storage software, storage hardware and/or backup software and hardware in Japan.
- Good understanding of IT storage software and computing architectures, including experience in storage and storage infrastructure, networks, operating systems and applications.
- Deep understanding of the IT industry and the Internet.
- Strong knowledge of cloud technology & eco-system.
- Experience in virtualization/ cloud computing/ managed services.
- Good working knowledge of SAN/NAS, Networking and Backup.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.