SE at Global CDN Leader (up to 15 Milion JPY)
Global Content Delivery Network Leader
International Environment / Work-Life Balance / Competitive Salary Package
Our Client is the content delivery partner for thousands of entertainment, technology, enterprise and government entities around the globe. Company's mission is to securely manage and globally deliver digital content, building customer satisfaction through exceptional reliability and performance.
- Engage in conference calls, in person visits, respond to RFP/RFI's and address all technical concerns during each phase of the sales cycle including implementation.
- Be the thought leader providing guidance to product development and mentoring to the sales organization.
- Assist the sales team in achieving specific direct sales revenue goals by managing the technical sales portion of the prospecting and provisioning stages, using a thorough understanding of company's technologies.
- 5+ years' experience in a technical field such as IT, web development, Internet technologies or equivalent.
- 2+ years' experience in Internet industry, i.e. CDN field, web development, online video platform (OVP), Encoding/Transcoding technology and/or Content Management System experience.
- 2+ years' experience in Sales/Pre-Sales, Sales Engineering, consulting and/or other customer facing field industry.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.