SE at DDos Protection Global Leader (up to 13 M JPY)
Global Company | Competitive Salary Package | Startup Environment
DDOS Protection (Security) Leader
My Client is a leading provider of network security and monitoring solutions for global networks. Its customers include over 90 percent of the world's ISPs and many large enterprises. Company's solutions deliver best-in-class network security and visibility, along with the power to improve profitability by deploying differentiated, revenue-generating secure services. By employing flow-based and deep packet inspection (DPI) technologies, Company measure and protect the entire network - from the service provider core to the broadband edge.
- Conducting sales presentations and demonstrations for existing and potential customers as well as partners.
- Sales and technical enablement of partners within assigned region.
- Management of the technical relationship with all customers and prospects of the account manager during the sales process. This includes maintaining relationship with technical contacts within the customer.
- Previous Sales Eng experience (min 5 years for SE, 7 years for Sr. SE) for a data network vendor, service provider or network Security Company including both presentation and hands-on responsibilities.
- Hands-on background in TCP/IP, routing topologies and protocols including BGP4 and MPLS is required. Knowledge of other routing protocols such as OSPF, ISIS, and RIPv2 is required.
- Strong security background with knowledge of Firewall, IDS, IPS, Virus, Internet worms, DDoS, and network exploits is required.
- Experience in mobile network technologies 3G CDMA/GSM and 4G LTE/WIMAX is preferred.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.