- Attractive package
- Fast track development
Established in 1990s, our client quickly expanded the brand and became one of the largest e-commerce site over the globe. The company operates Japan's biggest internet bank and number one credit card business, not mentioning the number one market share for online retailing business. Rakuten has wide presence in over 30 countries in the world with over 20,000 employees. They also have one of the biggest IT/ Tech development team in Japan.
- Team lead & Scrum Master
Facilitate Scrum events, catalyze changing, inspire and coach members, support product working, working with other Scrum master;
- Lead virtual team cross department
Facilitate meetings and events in the current department with members from different teams, collaborate with DBA team;
- Building remote team;
Build the remote operation team in China. Create the road map. Calculate the ROI to support management making decision. Teaching and mentoring to transfer knowledge;
- System design
Collaborate with business person and user with empathy, figure out the problem and to find solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/ Business Administratio or related field;
- 5+ years of experience as Scrum Master/ Project Manager/ Agile Coach/ Business Analyst;
- Strong communication skills as well as problem solving or analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with team members;
- Fluent in English is a must, conversational Japanese is a good plus;
- A can-do, get-things-done attitude.
- Attractive salary and good fringe benefits
- Corporate and international office environment
- Work life balance
- Good career development and on-job training
- Exposure of sizable and international project