Scrum Master - Global Financial Firm
International working environment with cross-functional team communication
Our client is an international financial company which provides a wide range of investment services to customers around the world. With their large asset, workforce, and expertise shared across regions, they are recognized as one of the leading financial companies. They promote good work life balance by promoting work form home and flexible working hours.
- Planning and conducting Scrum ceremonies such as daily scrum, sprint, reviews, etc.
- Training people on Scrum by holding workshops
- Communicating with business users to analyze business needs
- Working closely with global team members
- Delivery experience with Agile methodology
- Scrum Master certified
- Business level Japanese and English
- Experience working in the industry is a plus
- Ability to communicate with global and local stakeholders
- Salary up to about 15 Million Yen (depending on experience and performance in the process)
- International working environment
- Good work life balance - flex time, work from home
- Internal career progression