Scientist/Senior Scientist - Elastomers, Gunma. 9.5M JPY
700万円 - 950万円
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
- Global leader in silicones and advanced materials.
- Their products are widely use in many business in Japan.
- Understand both global and local market trend of specialty elastomers (SE) in healthcare, automotive, consumer electronics and infrastructure, and contribute to update knowledge of technology by collaboration with Marketing team.
- Develop platform technology (Platform) or new product (NPI) in specialty elastomers with differentiation from competitors. In the development, propose Capex for growth in technology.
- Create relevant intellectual properties (IPs) to protect or secure invention generated in Platform projects or NPI projects.
- Drive sustainable technology and product development along with multi-generation product pipeline for Specialty Elastomers business
- Interface with and assist company's customers in Japan, Asia, Europe, and Americas, and translate unmet customer needs into new product design with differentiation from competitors.
- Academic Degree: Masters or Ph.D. degrees in organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, organometallic chemistry, polymer chemistry, material science, chemical engineering, or related scientific fields.
- BS degree with good track-record of technical expertise may be considered to equivalent to afore mentioned academic degree levels.
- Strong experience of research and development working within a chemical or material industry environment after PhD graduation
- Work experiences in formulated product development
- Language Proficiency: good oral and written communication skills in both Japanese and English