Scientist-Specilaity fluid, Chemicals industry,Gunma. 8M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Major player in Chemicals industry.
- Main product is silicone Fluid support to many business in the in market.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership on new product development efforts.
- Product Development - Develop technologies and products that meet or exceed customer's expectations. Supply all technical information and data needed to generate necessary MSDS's.
- Technology Development - Explore new technology bases. Conduct studies to improve scientific foundation for existing products. Develop and document next generation proprietary technology pursuing a) appropriate intellectual property protection, b) appropriately promote the new technology by supplying technical literature or external presentations to customers, at conferences, or at trade shows.
- Technical Reports - Prepare project status updates and technical reports as requested.
- Manufacturing Support - Assist with the scale-up of newly developed products from lab to plant. Participate in quality and process improvement programs.
- Customer and Marketing Support - Assist customers in selection and evaluation of products. Provide technical data and literature for sales and marketing. Serve as a technical resource for new and existing products. Support new application development and test method validation.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Organic Chemistry or equivalent studies.
- Great experience in chemical company in a product development/R&D role.
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge of instrumental analysis (IR, GC, GC-MS, DMA, DSC, NMR, TGA, DSC) and basic wet chemical methods.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously and work in a cross-functional team environment with strong customer focus.
- Strong Project Management capability.
- Laboratory experiences required.