Scientist , Polymer , Gunma and Ibaraki , 6M JPY
500万円 - 600万円
Working with prfessional team in the market to develop your skills.
Rewarding and Challenging jobs will be provided
- Global Materials manufacturing company
- Contribute to projects by defining the integrated scientific work plan for developing UV curable coatings to meet market & customer needs, by searching the right scientific input, by supervising and monitoring the experimental work, by executing R&D activities as defined in the project plan and by identifying (potential) bottlenecks
- Indicate solutions to keep developments and production going on within the defined constraints (money, time) and in compliance with all applicable regulations and procedures
- Ensure the effective and efficient execution of the assigned R&D activities, the engagement of the assigned project members, report the execution of the assigned R&D activities and let results be registered and/or implemented
- Stay abreast of relevant scientific developments in the competence in order to develop knowledge for the R&D area and ensure access to relevant scientific sources.
- PhD or Master degree in chemistry, engineering or other technical field
- Experience in development of organic materials and experience in synthesis of organic chemistry
- Experience in lab-scale polymer synthesis and formulation of organic materials
- Basic knowledge in organic chemistry, polymer chemistry and material science
- Experience in development of photo curable materials, experience in development of coating materials and/or experience in development of urethane oligomers
- Fluency in Japanese (spoken and written) and at least communicable English but willing to learn.