Scientist for Electronic Materials , Polymer, Gunma, 8M JPY
¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global leader in silicones and advanced materials.
- Their products cover in Chemicals, Silicones, Quartz, Ceramics, Sealants, and Adhesives.
- Develop prototype formulations/products and optimize existing product range based on the market insights and customers' performance and quality requirements.
- Prepare samples for customers and collect their feedback to further enhance the performance of the product to meet customer.
- Provide technical support and respond to inquiries from both domestic and overseas customers.
- Develop new silicone-based products addressing the needs of growing portfolio of specialty materials such as adhesives and seals for Consumer, Semiconductor, Automotive, Energy and Industrial Electronics applications.
The Successful Applicant
- Academic Degree: Masters or Ph.D. degrees in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related scientific fields.
- Language Proficiency: good oral and written communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Knowledges and experiences in electronics materials and formulated product development, background on polymer science, organic/inorganic chemistry, thermally conductive fillers and their chemistry, knowledges on polymer-filler interactions, and/or silicone chemistry are not must but preferred
What's on Offer