Scientific Communication Executive (Pet Food)
600万円 - 900万円
International market leader in the pet food industry
Global work environment
Global market leader in the pet food industry.
- Develop the local Scientific Communication activity plan aligned with specific needs of responsible pillars.
- Develop scientific communication materials and training modules for the local market.
- Develop and conduct technical/products/nutritional presentations to key internal and external stakeholders to disseminate information regarding products and pet nutrition.
- Provide scientific support to sub-functions (Consumer Care, Regulatory Affairs, Communications and Scientific affairs).
- Join APAC technical and scientific training calls to understand global/region strategy, get insights from other countries activities, improve Japan's visibility.
- Facilitate Japanese scientific team meetings periodically.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science(or Equivalent)
- In clinic experience (preferably 2+ years) as practitioner
- Veterinary Industry Experience desirable
- Flex time
- work from home
- personal skill development