- Scientific-research position with a strong background on customer support.
- High profitable and global life science company.
About Our Client
Our client is a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Our client's customers undertake life-saving activities, ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies.
* Deliver product proposal, consultation and follow ups for customers.
* Propose tailor-made solutions to customers in the company products.
* Design new products for customers and follow up a customer project to make it bind to our sustainable growth.
* Support to prepare a commercial tool, translation, writing
* Develop good long-term customer relationships, and high customer credibility, utilising to an optimum level the resources in our company.
* Troubleshoot customer technical issues and find KAIZEN solutions.
* Ensure extensive reporting of all on-field activities and customer contacts.
* Collect customer and market feedback from the field and channel it to internal team and relevant departments.
The Successful Applicant
* Fluent Japanese (both R&W and Speaking) and intermediate level of English.
* More than 5 years of Biotechnology, life science research background experience. DNA, RNA and molecular biology experience.
* Good communication skills to build smooth relationships with customers.
What's on Offer
* A challenging environment where you can work with interdisciplinary teams, applying your background and past experience in a wide range of products to life-changing therapies.
* Possibility of working abroad with people of different nationalities.
* Attractive salary package.