SCCM Administrator/ IT Support
Become an additional member of a huge International Financial Solutions Firm
Great work / life balance with little overtime
My Client is an multinational professional services firm who is a leader in tax, transaction, advisory, assurance and more. They have over 650 offices in over 140 countries around the world. The company has existed for over 150 years.
- Be part of an existing IT Support Team to solve issues that arise.
- Install all necessary updates, applications etc.
- liaise with colleagues to ensure that there is an appropriate and timely resolution of Windows System issues raised.
- Software deployments and updates.
- Being highly skilled and capable, helping get the most out of the technologies and working in the most efficient way.
- Knowledge and Understanding of PC building process.
- Experience,Knowledge and Understanding of updates and applications being rolled out.
- Have a proactive mindset to adapt and overcome matters before they arise.
- Experience with Microsoft Office / Windows 7 and 10.
- Be able to speak, read and write in Japanese.
- Good experience within Level 2 Helpdesk Support.
GOOD TO HAVE
- English Skills.
- Experience working with Intel compatible hardware.
- To have the opportunity to work for an extremely successful multinational professional services firm and build your career.
- A flexible compensation system that will reflect your current experience.
- Full social benefits and full commute coverage.
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company.