Grow your profile in a global company
Work from home opportunities
Our client is a global clinical development organization that provides Strategic Resourcing services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. They have global experience in over 50 countries and continue to grow rapidly. They seek a dynamic, SAS programmer who is experienced in Pharmaceutical industry and inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
- SAS Programmer is responsible for providing programming support for clinical trials and contributing to the development of departmental standards.
- Develop and implement internal SAS programming standards.
- Create and maintain specifications for CDISC SDTM and ADaM datasets and other derived datasets.
- Apply knowledge of SAS programming to develop and validate statistical tables, data listings, figures, and derived datasets.
- Review annotated case report forms and database structures.
- Work closely with other programmers, statisticians, data managers, and database programmers to ensure accurate and high-quality deliverables.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in Pharmaceutical industry as a SAS programmer.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a CRO or pharmaceutical company.
- The candidate should have knowledge of basic statistical concepts, must have SAS programming skills, including data manipulation and statistical analysis procedures.
- (Communication skills) and organizational skills are required.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented, team-oriented, and self-motivated, and must work well under pressure.
- Flexible work environment designed for WFH benefits
- Continue to grow portfolio in leading Pharmaceutical industry
- Centralized work location
- 6M-12M per Annum based on skillset
- Experienced candidate would be considered for Senior Position