SAP Supply Chain Lead (APO,SD,LE,WM Modules)
Multinational office - great work/life balance and office culture
Excellent career boosting role, long-term and short
About Our Client
Located in Tokyo and founded by several highly experienced SAP consultants, this business's focus is offering globalization in the form if IT solutions to the Japan market.
The customer is a major chemical manufacturer (targeting the consumer market) located in Osaka. This project will involve travelling or living part time in Osaka.
As Supply Chain Lead you will lead will be the primary leader for the supply chain side of the business including functional consultants. Key activities will include planning, gap analysis, communication, and presentations to customer and internally.
High level functional skill is valuable but not necessary for this position, but overall knowledge of SD module configuration will be used.
The Successful Applicant
Candidate Profiles should have some or all of the following characteristics:
- Business process knowledge in supply chain field (Mainly Domestic delivery and Export)
- Business Blue Printing/Gap analysis experiences
- APO/SD/LE/WM functional understanding (Technical/Configuration capability is NOT mandatory, but super user level understanding is MUST)
- Documentation skill
- Communication skill, Good Interpersonal skill and flexibility
- Experienced in Global SAP roll-in/out projects in manufacturing companies. Experience in pharmaceutical sector is preferable.
- SAP functional experiences
- Logical thinking
- Presentation skill
What's on Offer
Work with an international team in a multicultural, diverse office. This company started up recently in Japan and has already achieved success by winning several large implementation projects.
Use your English skill and enjoy an international-style work/life balance and office culture.
Also, this position includes customer-facing work in Osaka. The successful candidate can travel to Osaka or live there, and travel to Tokyo, whichever is preferred.
Salary is competitive and based on amount of relevant experience.