SAP Project Manager (Start up IT company)
Exposure to Global Projects
About Our Client
My client is a strong US-oriented SAP package providing company. They have over 400 branches around the world and the businsss covers telecom, software, manufacturing, etc.
The successful project manager will:
◾Manage Projects and Programmes for IT function.
◾Manage multiple projects and programmes with oversight over the programme and project teams
◾Lead teams and meetings as required to implement and operate Global IT Programme and Project Management.
◾Create and maintain a team environment that is built on trust and collaboration and facilitates open communication and transparency.
◾Manage the day-to-day execution of the programme governance and reporting processes including timely escalation of programme issues and risks.
◾Be an internal subject-matter-expert and leader on IT Software Application or Development projects.
The Successful Applicant
- High fluency in English, both spoken and written. For example, must be able to understand native speakers with different accents speaking at full speed on telephone and video conferences, be able to lead overseas workshops and meetings in English, etc.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in successful structured IT Application Project and Programme Management at a large multi-national company. 5 -10 years experience, preferably with a mix of telecommunications industry and vendor experience.
- Very strong communication skills, sufficient to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders about their projects.
- Positive, can-do approach to work with strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills.
- Able to prioritize, focus, and function when under time pressure and handling multiple tasks.
- Must demonstrate specific experience planning and managing Application projects or programmes of $3-5M+ annual spend.
What's on Offer
- Yearly package salary up to 12M
- Great exposure to global projects
- Good career up