SAP PMO - Global solution provider
Competitive fringe benefits
Flexible 6 months contract first
Our client help dealers provide relevant and engaging interactions across all touchpoints on the customer's path to purchase and throughout their ownership experience - from researching to buying and maintaining to upgrading. Currently in Japan they're working with all the major automotive companies and also other industries.
The successful candidate will report to IT Manager for the below tasks:
* Lead, handle project implementation and execution, dealing, communicating with our Japanese customers deploying the ERP application in the customer's environment.
* Focusing one Sales Module for major automotive client, sometimes work on-site
* Liaise with offshore development team (UK, China, Korea)
* Report to stakeholders for issues/project management results
* Knowledge of ERP, or SAP related implementation or administration
* Fluent in Japanese is a must, good English is a plus;
* Able to work independently and to embrace different new technologies.
* Attractive fringe benefits
* Exposure to handle APAC IT projects
* Work life balance
* International company culture