SAP Consultants & Project Manager (FICO / SDMM / QM / BI / SRM)
Global SAP projects
Multiple SAP leads required with various module experience
About Our Client
The client is a European consulting firm running a number of global projects for clients across all industries from finance to manufacturing to pharmaceutical.
In these SAP global roll-in projects for our client in Kansai and Kanto, our client users have already utilized their customized (significantly-changed) SAP functions, matching with Japan local usage. However, the client's global IT team in EU would like to standardize business processes by redesigning the SAP systems and to integrate the systems for the global business users with a new SAP global template.
There are expected to be many gaps between the current customized systems and the new one. From the requirement gathering phase, each module lead would need to minimize any negative impacts on their tasks, process, and system usage by the changes to the systems. The leads would also need to fully understand both the global team's given conditions/aims and requests from business users in Japan, so that they would negotiate with both parties for the best outcomes and apply to the responsible function.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates will have:
- SAP Global Roll-in experience
- Experience in minimizing the gap between old and new SAP systems and decreasing the Add-on tools, while negotiating with any client user department (or IT department)
- Communication skills is essential as the ideal candidate will be requested to explain about the details to the client and influence the client and stakeholders effectively
- Team management experience as lead
- Manufacturing or Pharmaceutical domain experience is preferred
What's on Offer
- Long-term and stable projects
- Positions based in both Kansai area and Tokyo
- Allowance to help with relocation if necessary
- Salary between 10-16M JPY depending on experience