SAP ABAP Lead Developer (Insurance)
International work environment and culture
About Our Client
One of the largest system integrators in the world, with over 200,000 employees globally. This company is known for high quality and highly tailored solutions, and is growing rapidly in Japan due to high demand for globalization and modernization.
* Hands-on ABAP development
* Team leadership (hiring, training, development, scheduling, etc)
* High level consultation internally to team and to client(s)
* Reporting directly to Project Manager
The Successful Applicant
* Strong ABAP programming skill and experience
* Nice to have management background and English language skill
* Nice to have FSCD functional skill.
* Should be part of support team to analyze the defects or incident.
* Find out the root cause of defects and fix or assign to members.
* Implement change requests and report status to PM.
* Must be able to speak Japanese at a high business level or above (not optional)
* Foreign candidates encouraged to apply but please note language requirement above
What's on Offer
* Very competitive compensation and benefits package available
* Global travel / transfer opportunity, or promotion within Japan if desired
* Bilingual and international work environment
* Excellent long-term career option in a very fast-paced and growing field