700万円 - 1500万円
Start up environment
Flexible work style
Our client is a global software outsourcing vendor.
- Collaboratively work with the team to develop an overall territory account plan in order to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity with customers.
- Responsible for engaging, identifying prospect customers to achieve monthly sales targets and net profit quota.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Evaluates software contract spend and utilization in a given organization. Must then be able to optimize spending man-days, and implementation strategies. This will require high level of knowledge of internal organization workings, Information Technology trends.
- Develops strong knowledge of leading industry trends and technology.
- Submits accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas.
- Forecast sales revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- 2-3 years professional sales experience in software or service-related industry with preferred successful software sales / software licensing experience.
- Proficiency English
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
- Strong communication skills
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing sales data, Developing budgets
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision.
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Sales certification exams passed as preferred.
- ERP or Business consulting experience and knowledge will be plus advantage.
- Start up environment
- Work in a small team
- Flexible work style