Fast growing global leading company
Great work and life balance
About Our Client
Our client is the largest independent software vendor of SaaS solutions to migrate, manage and protect data. Global leading company and still fast developing, expanding globally.
- * Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required. Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
- * Work closely with senior leadership team on short and long-term strategy.
- * Manage senior level customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities when needed.
- * Play a critical role in business planning, working closely with other executives to develop plans, resource requirements, and influence our long-term business strategy.
- * Work cross-functionally with sales leaders, marketing, partnerships, alliances, business development, customer success and product teams to develop go-to-market strategies and execution.
- * Lead ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations and quarterly business reviews.
The Successful Applicant
- * Experience leveraging, building and managing enterprise sales teams globally; proven record of recruiting and enabling top talent.
- * Experience selling to large enterprises; willing to roll up the sleeves and sell and help teams close deals with a proven track record of exceeding performance objectives.
- * Executive level strategic thinker possessing exceptional communication, execution and presentation skills.
- * Experience utilizing CRM and marketing systems
- * Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs.
- * Adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and able to work well on own or as a member of a team.
What's on Offer