Sales Strategy Manager - Consumer Goods company
Work for a global consumer business, leading their Japan sales strategy.
Excellent compensation and development opportunities.
About Our Client
My client is a European Multi-national founded in the 1960's, distributing in over 60 countries and is one of the leading companies in their industry. They have a strong presence with charity work, and include that in their company culture.
- Establish data management and standardised reporting, working with IT.
- Analysis of external and internal sales and profitability data to identify opportunity gaps, best practices, 4P execution, sales coverage/routing optimisation.
- Responsible for integrating data from various systems to utilise in producing analysis and recommendations: Sell-in/sell-out data, Customer point of sales data (POS), Category data from customer and/or 3rd party sources (GFK data), Other data sources.
- Analyse business and technical process to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems, such as distribution, Sales deduction to management team.
- Works with Sales managers and aligns with Marketing to recommend KPI, 4P execution, POS improvement negotiation tools and supporting JBP.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- Prior experience in FMCG.
- Retrieving and analysing data.
- Preparing reports and making presentations to senior management.
- Preparing and modifying databases/queries.
- Coordinating projects involving multiple departments.
- Key account management experience.
- High levels of systems expertise with knowledge of sales force operations.
What's on Offer
Work for one of the biggest global consumer businesses in the world, with full responsibility for sales strategy and customer analysis.