Sales Specialist Insurance @ IT company
Repidly growing IT company in the world
Office is at central Tokyo
Our client is one to the rapidly growing IT service provider in the world, they have more than 800 employee in the world. They provide various IT service towards most of the industries in Japan.
- Penetrate new logo accounts in the Insurance vertical.
- Directs and manages sales and market activities to continually reflect customer trends, market fluctuations, and changes in business practices/industry.
- Impacts customer business strategy and sells solutions across the company solution portfolio. Establishes and articulates innovations and growth opportunities for customers and the company. Ensures client satisfaction and broadening of offerings with potential new customers.
- Leads the strategic direction of the account by establishing and articulating account growth and client satisfaction goals in relation to client expectations. Manages customer relationships. Serves as an advisor to develop vision, innovation, and industry expertise. Establishes relationships proactively and grows customer intimacy. Communicates with cross-functional groups and builds strategic relationships with client teams.
- Experience proposing Insurance solutions and the full sales cycle
- Fluent Japanese to liaise with Japanese speaking associated (English is preferred).
- Able to negotiate deals.
- In-depth customer knowledge.
- Business/financial management expertise.
- Acts as a Strategic Partner, Trusted Advisor.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Flat organisation, good work life balance, fully working from home.
- Rapid career growth for the potential candidates.