- You will be managing a sales team for global leading company for photonics space
- You will be in charge of developig new business for the company
About Our Client
It's American company provides photonics-based solutions to various segments such as industrial automation, scientific research and medical diagnostics.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Understanding the market and the business trend to provide accurate business forecast.
- Co-working with other Team Leaders in different sections to achieve organizational goals.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Deciding how to approach tasks and developing a plan to accomplish sales strategies.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members with careful observation and tailored support for success.
- Conducting training (incl. OJT) of team members to maximize their potential
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conducting periodical performance reviews (monthly, or quarterly base depending on the needs).
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Creating a pleasant working environment with highest ethics standard and integrity that inspires the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree. Experience may be acceptable in lieu of a bachelor's degree.
- Problem solving skills.
- Confidence and skillful negotiating skills.
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction.
- Ability to work closely with a cross functional team as well as independently.
- Exceptional communications with customers, internal & external.
- Excellent written and verbal communications in Japanese and English.
- Effective and professional sales discovery, PowerPoint presentations, and closing.
What's on Offer
Work flexibility including remote working and great benefits.