The chance to grow your career with one of the top 3 market leader
Industrial leader looking to further expand business in Japan
About Our Client
A world-leading multinational chemical company specialising in portfolio such as herbicides and seed treatment.
- Develop a comprehensive regional crop strategy to shape the development of the crop solution portfolio road map
- Lead identification of new business opportunities and differentiators for market share growth including synergy opportunities across countries via best practice sharing and systematic transfer of information concerning market, customer and competition.
- Build market intelligence for the crop with lead countries via regular monitoring of market activities. Define competitive medium-long term scenarios including regional assumption and identification of significant trends.
- Drive the development and implementation of crop strategies and launch plans to focus on key products and to ensure quicker penetration to meet the sales, market share and profit targets.
- Propose ideas to crop teams for gap filling (new opportunity finding projects)
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree or higher education in any science/engineering related. Agriculture background will be preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant Sales or Marketing experience within the Crop Protection industry or Agriculture related industry.
- Excellent market-driven business development, strategy execution capabilities.
Ability to build network and market intelligence in the industry
Fluent in both Japanese and English language
What's on Offer
- Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader