Work Life Balance
Chance To Work For a Sports Technology Company
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational sports technology company originally founded in Europe. They now have 12000 staff world wide and supply to over 35000 retail outlets. They have a small family of employee in Japan and enjoys a stable business growth. Due to replacement, they are now looking for a Sales Representative to join their stable team.
- Manage revenue and inventories by working the accounts and the operation team, monthly and quarterly.
- Propose right product portfolio based on retailer's future and manage the sales-out
- Work collaboratively with a different level of retailers, retail headquarters and storefront, to maximize the revenue.
- Establish a strategic partnership with distributors and retailers on different levels of their organization, while understanding their business needs and executing solutions to address them
The Successful Applicant
5+ years of experience selling consumer goods to retailers and distributors
Managing the accounts by analyzing sales and inventory data to accelerate Sales-Out
Excellent communication skills to develop relationships for both outside and inside.
Proactive, hands-on approach toward products, markets, and accounts' requirements
Willing to drive business at facing a new challenge and a difficulty
English : Email (Business Level)
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and incentive
- Strong and stable team work environment
- Work life balance