Sales Representative - Global Consumer business
Work with household brand names selling in to national off-trade outlets.
Rapid progression to sales manager for outstanding candidates.
About Our Client
Our client is a American consumer business responsible for producing household consumer goods. They have a number of different business units specialising in different brands and products. This particular subsidiary has a global revenue of over 5 billion USD and produces a number of household food brands.
- Drive sales channel volume and profit targets by ensuring the effective and timely execution of the customised business plans.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to ensure strong sales growth by discussing and developing strategy.
- Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of promotions, capturing information and proactively feeding back to the Trade Marketing team and Sales Manager.
- Ensure that clear sales/category priorities are achieved in each period.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree.
- Prior sales experience within FMCG.
- Channel sales experience, particularly in HORECA or Supermarkets and GMS.
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skill.
- Motivated and resilient sales style.
What's on Offer
Work at one of the biggest global FMCG companies in the world, developing and growing the off-trade channel.