Sales Representative - Fukushima
Work in a top tier company in the industry
Gain extensive sales skills
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader in engineering ceramics where the products are used by steelmakers and foundries. With the growing demand, they are currently looking to further expand their team and presence in Japan.
- Ensure achievement of agreed sales targets for responsible area, ensuring that long-term relationships are established with customers, built on agreed key company values.
- Collaborate and communicate with the Sales Director.
- Conduct and manage market research (including CMT) and customer behaviour with the Sales Director and marketing department to support business expansion.
- Understand customer needs, share them with the marketing department and make suggestions.
- Evaluate market size, customer behaviour periodically. According to Branch Manager's instructions, establish a new sales plan with product managers.
- Promote sales of strategic products.
- When necessary, cooperate with the Sales Director and Finance department to secure payment from slow-paying customers.
- Cooperate with the Customer Service to respond appropriately to shipping and delivery times.
- Coordination with Quality Assurance and product group regarding complaints.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with a Degree in Engineering - others are welcome to apply
- Hold a valid driver's license - job require business visit
- 3-year work experience as a sales.
- Sales experience in foundry industry and/or manufacturing company is preferable.
- Proficiency in English and Japanese speaking, in written and speaking form
What's on Offer
- Establish connection and network within the industry
Gain extensive sales and communication skills