Sales Promotion Manager - Beverage
Great chance to grow career in a medium sized company
Large amount of crossfunctional work and autonomy within the company
My client is one of the most well known beverage companies - well renowned for their nutritional benefits.
They are small to mid-sized in Japan but are looking to expand the team particularly within sales promotion, due to the amount of work they do through distribution.
- Recommend and build the trade marketing strategy and activation with appropriate KPIs to achieve sales volume and share goals; monitor efficiency of implemented BTL promotions
- Recommend and build the trade marketing budget and follow up the spending
- Develop the execution/monitoring system how POS materials can be implemented as targeted, negotiating and cooperating with sales and distributors
- Execute the sales/consumer/digital promotions and the appropriate and effective POS materials in coordination with the brand marketing, distributors, suppliers. Collect the feedback and monitor the results of company's in-store and merchandising activities.
- Monitors competitive merchandising activities, in-store trends and related developments that have an impact on company's product sales. Identifies and recommends good display opportunity/ locations
- Selling stories / sell sheets for all new launches and distributor's trade events
- Trade Events identification, recommendation and implementation
- Good knowledge on trade marketing practices & trends.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills;
- Very good planning & organizing/priority setting, follow-up skills;
- Quality and Efficiency orientation
Excellent communication skills (both written & oral) both in Japanese and English
- Great work life balance
- Chance to learn from a strong leader