Chance to start your career in the Chemical Industry
Work in a multi national Chemical Company.
The client is one of the world's largest chemical manufacture. The client is based in America and with more than 20000 employees around the world. With a well known training program and promoting salary range, the role will be open to new graduates who are looking to start their career in the Chemical Industry.
- Assume sales responsibilities on project assignment exploring and developing sales growth opportunities for the client.
- Visit customers with sales experience and technical service personnel.
- Create strong network with experience colleagues and building mentoring relationship.
- Attend training sessions and learn to build account management capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Wants to do sales.
- Highly motivated.
- Able to communicate in English and Japanese.
- High quality training program that will teach you the fundamental of sales within the chemical industry.
- High base salary.
- Chance to travel inbound and outbound for training.