- International Business Travel
- Upcoming new growing business division
Our client is a leading global company providing welding solutions.
In Japan, they succeeded to move from selling to distributors to selling directly to the end customers in 2015. They operate in 4 business units which are (1) Plastic, (2) Packaging, (3) Non-woven, and (Metal).
They are looking for 3 Sales (playing) Manager to cover Metal and Plastic business units. This position does not require people management experience but has the potential to manage your own team.
Locations: Tokyo area or Nagoya area
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product will meet client's needs
- Manage and interpret customer requirements
- Planning to visit interested customers, providing presentation of products, and be the"Trusted Advisor"
- Frequent communication and exchange within the region
- Create brand awareness
- Provide webinar sessions or training to customers about ultrasonic welding technology
- Support application and service team, if necessary
- Senior title/position can be considered for those qualified
- Native level Japanese and English Fluency is a must (will be required to have a daily meetings with HQ outside Japan)
- Sales work experience in a similar role - consultation sales rather than catalogue sales
- Ideally a background in plastics, ultrasonic welding, or the manufacturing industry
- Hands-on mentality, willingness to create and grow
- Outgoing communication skills
- Willingness to travel in the assigned territory
- Attractive salary package including bonus potential
- Health insurance
- Overseas employee development training
- Great team and growth environment