Work in a top tier company in the industry
Gain extensive sales and management skills
About Our Client
Our client is the global manufacturer in coating and resin products. With the growing demand, they are currently looking to further expand their team and presence in Japan.
- Provide customers with quality sales approaches and technical support in Japan.
- Establish, develop, and grow the relationship with new sales accounts, key customers, ensuring professional selling and technical support are maintained at the highest levels.
- Assess market potential and opportunities for company's products in Japan.
- Lead, direct, motivate relevant distributors ensuring business objectives are met.
- Continuously gather competitive information and report to management.
- Work with Technical Services & Development to prioritise, coordinate technical service to customers, ensure technical presentation/promotion on product performance and uses are carried out professionally and at the highest standards.
- Develop and implement "key account" practices for all major customers, ensure company achieve preferred supplier status.
- Monitor competitive activity to ensure existing business is retained, and our strategies at targeted accounts continue to be appropriate.
- Participate actively in the Business Planning Process, including recommended strategies and action plans for growth and improved performance.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
- 5 years and above of Sales experience in Chemical/Coatings industry.
- Good understanding of the market dynamics for Japan.
- Solid project management and time management skills.
- Demonstrate good problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent in customer focus.
- Proficiency in English and Japanese speaking, in written and speaking form.
What's on Offer
- Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader