- Work in a top tier company in the industry
- Gain extensive sales skills
Our client is the global leader in alloys and metals production for various industries. With the growing demand, they are currently looking to further expand their team and presence in Japan.
- Provide excellent customer service through product knowledge, handling inquires and eventual sales order.
- Maintain good relations with customers as well as business partners
- Drive the sales of a certain portfolio to a targeted customers base
- Execute territory business plan and participate in business development plans to expand business
- Maintain and network with clients to maintain accounts and / or expand new accounts
- Formulate and implement effective strategies to grow key accounts.
- Maintain updated knowledge of products and market
- Bachelor's Degree - Major in Engineering will be an added advantage
- 5 - 7 years of sales experience within B2B (manufacturing, electronics, steel will be added advantage)
- Excellent sales skills, value selling skills and negotiation skills.
- Organisational skills to communicate and align account activities/goals.
- Ability to develop relationships and influence across multiple functions of customer organisation
- Possess positive and can-do attitude, enthusiasm to learn on the job and be meticulous
- Required to be fluent in Japanese language - read/write and speak
- Establish connection and network within the industry
- Gain extensive sales and communication skills