Sales Operations Senior Manager
Working for the market leading Global Consumer company
Excellent compensation and benefits and rapid career progression
In particular, our client manufacturers , process, and sell household paper such as toilet paper, tissue paper, and kitchen towels.
They have three factories in Indonesia and one in China, and its policy is to protect the environment, save resources, prevent pollution, and continually improve the environment. We maintain high quality and cleanliness without using fluorescent dyes.
- The role plays a major analytical role where one must continuously improves, develops, documents sales policies, processes, procedures, and tools that maintain the accuracy and integrity of sales data.
- One must ensure consistency and accuracy of key sales systems.
- Bachelor's degree (master's preferred) in Sales, Marketing, Finance, or any other business-related field
- Candidates must have working experience of at least (5) years in Sales Operation
- Outstanding communication skills in English and Japanese
- Must have the ability to demonstrate an ability to analyse complex data and information
- Consumer-oriented, result-driven, and self-motivated
- Work for a highly esteemed brand in the consumer industry
- Excellent exposure to Senior Leaders within the business on APAC and Global levels