Sales Operation Manager, Data storage company
Good carrier growth and international environment
Opportunity for the business travel
Our client is an American data storage company. Since a long time, they have been creating data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety and performance. They are the provider of electronic data storage technology and solutions.
- Analyse and manage Customer's forecast demand to align with Company quarterly and annually sales target Working alongside Sales Team to close revenue gaps, and to promote sales opportunities for overall Company revenue and share growth.
- Drive supply plan to meet Customers weekly, monthly and quarterly supply commit. Mitigate all supply related risk with internal functional teams to avoid any Customer's escalation.
- Manage Customer's backlog to match forecast and execute shipment deliveries per agreed terms and conditions. Collaborate with other functional teams to address all potential supply constraints in order to meet timely delivery commits.
- Maintain high level Total Customer Experience with Internal/External Customers on all levels of engagement pertaining to queries on overall business operation.
- Comprehensive analytically and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team worker and ability to collaborate with multi-functional teams.
- Self-initiative and passion for learning and self-development skills.
- Good time management to set priorities to meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to fast operational changes and results-driven skills.
- Strong aptitude in learning and using multiple internal Systems/Tools.
- Well versed in logistics management, customer service, business planning, project management can be considered.
- Attractive compensation and salary package.
- Good work life balance with carrier growth.
- Working from home is available.