Sales Operation, Global IT company
Global IT company, more than 100 years history in Japan
New open role and urgently looking
Our client is American software, managed and professional services, consulting and technology company. The have a very long history in Japanese market, more than 10 decades.
- Manage and develop a team of Ops consultants to analyse, assess and implement ops project
- Able to demonstrate vision and strategic thinking.
- Drive improvement programs across the professional service business.
- Target activities to improve productivity and profitability of professional service consultants in the field practices through performance analysis.
- Address and improve process gaps and inefficiencies.
- Result oriented business leader with solid understanding of budgets, forecasting, planning, and P&L.
- Must operate at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Exceptional presentation skills, ability to in still trust quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong consulting skills and communications experience across a distributed environment. Familiar with project management principles.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity to manage your own team.
- Good work life balance.