Sales Operation at Cloud Software Developer
New open position
Use your English skills
Our client is a global technology company develops on-premises and cloud software for back-up, disaster recovery and file sync and share and data access. Aside from backup software they also create Disk Director which is shareware application that partitions a machine and allows it to run multiple operating system.
- Coordinating the forecasting processes regionally and across strategic business units with the use of collaborating tools.
- Creates and analyses a series of reports for tracking of sales and business results.
- Understands infinite detail every aspect of the company's CRM system and how it is used by sales reps to manage their daily activities.
- Implement and maintain global sales policies in the region, directions and guidelines to standardise high quality sales processes to build a profitable, balanced and compliant businesses.
- Assists with sales process, new hire, and other training elements.
- Hands-on sales operations experience. I.T. software experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Familiar with CRM tools and systems.
- High level of consulting skills and attitude required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Passionate about sales and developing excellent structures, processes and people.
- Attractive Salary package and benefits.
- Office is at central Tokyo, good work life balance.