Sales & Marketing MBA candidates - Global FMCG - Tokyo
Work for one of the largest FMCG companies globally rapidly expanding into Japan
Various rotations within Sales and Marketing to develop as a Department Head
About Our Client
Our client is a behemoth FMCG business, selling its product in over 200 countries worldwide and is responsible for some of the most influential brands ever produced.
They have a superior market share and a revenue of $100 billion, with this ever expanding business branching out constantly to explore the cutting edge of technology and maintain its dominance.
- Undertake an 18 month program where you will experience a number of different rotations across sales, marketing and digital, seeing all areas and product sections on the business.
- Experience field and key account sales understanding the customer base and the gaps in the marketing.
- Discuss and explore new brand marketing opportunities as innovations allow a wider remit and great coverage.
- Explore the digital opportunities, understanding the value of the digital market, whilst using data analytics to support findings.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA in Sales or Marketing essential.
- English and Japanese environment.
- At least 3 years in FMCG industry.
- Be driven and motivated to take on new opportunities and learn new facets of the business.
- See yourself as a future leader and have the determination and vision to make this happen.
What's on Offer
Work for one the biggest FMCG businesses in the world, putting into practice your MBA training, learning the business in preparation for a 'head of' role in the future.