- Strategic hiring in preparation for hospitality influx after Covid19
- Taking owndership and leading transfomation for hospitality marketing
About Our Client
- One of the biggest multinational hospitality company headquartered Europe
· Produce the Annual Revenue Plan, Marketing Budgets and Forecasts. Produce Action Plan related to the Revenue Plan to ensure Revenue Plan objectives are achieved
· Provides a professional, advisory support service to the General Manager
· Coordinate all methods of maintaining and increasing business volume. This includes advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, publicity, community relations, special sales projects, etc.
· Create and implement special programs to achieve greater profitability through: o Increasing average rate
· Organise and promote, in cooperation with the Food & Beverage Department special projects to stimulate Food & beverage sales within the community, including, but limited to, tournaments, balls, parties, gastronomic festivities, etc.
The Successful Applicant
* Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
* Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organisational and training abilities.
* Good Communication and writing skills
What's on Offer
* A chance to be driving changes in the company and the hospitality industry in general.