Sales & Market Development Manager
Work with a world leader within the specialty chemical industry
Industrial leader looking to expand business in Japan
A world-leading provider within the specialty chemical industry with strong presence across industries such as personal care, healthcare, food and agriculture.
- Develop sales strategy and execute to achieve revenue, profit, and overall performance goals; Develop and execute sales plan, processes and practices independently and/or in collaboration with marketing and related functions to support sales growth need.
- Work closely with global business directors and Asia marketing team in AOP process to establish and meet annual business objectives, sales plans, and the means to achieve and drive the sales in alignment with global business strategic directions includes receiving regional plans from business leaders to incorporate into Global plan/strategy.
- Implement and accelerate the deployment of training for account planning and the creation & utilization of effective value proposition tools within the enterprise CRM toolsets for further efficiency optimization.
- Translate customer needs into new product development ideas; Use analytical tools to maximize the value derived by customers and value captured by the Company.
- Develops & Executes the Sales Plan and provides regularly scheduled updates and forecasts for monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives; Responsible for team achieving monthly Receivables & Past Due forecasts
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Sciences or related topics. MBA is preferred
- 5 - 10 years in the Specialty Chemical, Chemical industry or related industry with 3 years or more experience in Asia sales roles.
- Excellent market-driven business development, strategy execution capabilities.
- Ability to build network and market intelligence in the industry
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated experience communicating across a global environment; Direct working experience overseas is a plus
- Fluent in both Japanese and English language
Potential career growth and the chance to work with a market leader.