Expert Solutions for Financial Services for Over Five Decades
Offering The Competitive Salary
Our Client provides a suite of investor communications and technology-driven solutions that cater to the needs and specifications of banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds and corporate issuers. They help drive business transformation for their clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
* Manage and mentor, with an active interest in developing others to improve performance.
* Assist to determine staffing requirements for organizational management and project delivery.
* Contribute to the Sales Strategy Plan and Sales Action Plan.
* Generate leads and aggressively penetrate new accounts in the Japan region via own network, industry events, networking opportunities, cold calling and cross selling.
* Execute sales and business development activities for the assigned region.
* Develop, maintain and monitor a pipeline of qualified business opportunities.
* Organise and balance tactical activity with strategic planning whilst also analysing sales opportunities and market trends in the business context.
* Experience selling technology solutions in the Financial Services sector and driving teams to success.
* Adept leader with a successful sales track record and experienced in building profitable relationships
with customers and partners.
* Ability to initiate, develop and maintain internal relationships.
* Excellent knowledge of the financial service/brokerage industry, specifically back and middle office operations.
* Ability to quickly learn the details of our core offering, sufficient to drive client interest, grow pipeline and close sales.
* Competitive salary
* International environment
* Prized as One of the best workplaces
* Fast growing company