Tokyo 23 Wards
¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000
Flexible work hours
About Our Client
Our client is a global open-source vendor with over 1000 employees across the globe.
- Execute against the Go-To-Market plan with weekly and quarterly check-ins to measure progress and make adjustments.
- Identify, qualify and close new customer sales opportunities to generate sales revenues that meet or exceed assigned goals
- Conducts introductory and high-level presentations including the demonstration of our solutions
- Forecasts business and sales pipeline as required, updating management on the status of all prospects, in-process sales cycles and potential revenue
- Delivers timely technical and administrative product and solution information to create long-term, ongoing business relationships to set the stage for future opportunities
- Managing and maintaining sales related records within sales systems accurately and in a timely manner
- Build a network of contacts in our key market verticals and solutions in order to recruit partners and produce opportunities
- Execution of per partner business plan through joint pipeline building
- Supporting partners in closing deals
The Successful Applicant
- 4-6 years of relevant enterprise-class sales experience in technology and software preferred
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding sales performance metrics: i.e., quotas, pipeline, forecast accuracy, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing complex sales cycles typically defined as six months or longer with multiple stakeholders, decision-makers and influencers at multiple levels
- Demonstrate effective speaking and written communication skills especially in the ability to present concepts and articulate business value
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation
- Flexible work hours
- Office in central Tokyo