700万円 - 1000万円
Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader
Gain extensive sales and communication skills
A multinational company who is the global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification for various application and industry.
- Set-up Japan strategic and tactical plans in accordance with Asia strategic direction and Japan specific situation and market conditions.
- Liaise with APAC and global team to achieve the goals in sales
- Initiate, improve and monitor forecasting process and improve forecasting accuracy and ensure on-time product delivery to customers by working closely with local & regional supply chain group
- Manage team members including selection, direction setting, feedback and coaching, performance management, rewards and recognition and development planning
- Optimise go-to-market strategy, manage distributors effectively for business expansion
- Expand the customer base and sales by establishing regular contacts with customers and key reference sites
- Frequent field work/coaching of sales rep and key distributors
- Monitor and control of local inventory issues including consignment, turnover, and shelf life obsolescence
- Manage pricing through pricing policy and local list price
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Science/Chemistry or general chemical engineering
- At least 10 years of solid sales management experience ideally in Fine Chemical field
- Experience in filtration business preferred
- Good English communication skills
- Proven people management experiences
- Good track record of sales, developing business plans and goal setting.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader
- Gain extensive sales and communication skills