600万円 - 1200万円
Work in a small team
Our client is in the adtech space and a leader in mobile performance advertising.
- Contribute to the strategy and priority setting of the Japan Performance Sales team on a short, mid, and long term basis across Japan.
- Work towards attainable quarterly sales targets and meet or exceed these goals.
- Work on new and existing relationships with mobile media agencies/client directs to convert them into profitable sustainable partnerships.
- Take responsibility for growing the demand business from allocated target verticals of e-commerce and non-gaming clients and applications.
- Communicate and evangelize the benefits of mobile advertising and us in particular to the client. Present the offering via email, phone and in person.
- Liaise with the Sales Director and senior management team to increase and diversify demand (including RTB).
- Work in partnership with dedicated performance account managers to successfully deliver results on client campaign objectives.
- Work cross-functionally across different technology teams to articulate and develop new value propositions that meet evolving advertiser needs.
- Build, track and manage an active sales pipeline to achieve quarterly sales targets and build a broad base of repeat advertisers.
- Self-starter willing to take ownership and be accountable whilst participating positively in the team dynamics.
- Proven track record in developing and closing new advertiser relationships through structured approach to winning new business.
- Exceptional communicator with strong attention to detail with outstanding teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think out of the box and plan in a structured manner to deliver on specific quarterly goals.
- Deep network of relationships across the mobile advertising ecosystem preferably with specific knowledge of e-commerce and non-gaming app developers and clients spending to performance ROI targets.
- Experienced working on the nuances of driving mobile commerce transactions.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner in a technology environment.
- Well-known brand
- Flexible work environment
- Work in a small team
- Office in central Tokyo